Get ready to learn about integration!
During this training session you will learn about the integration. You will have an opportunity to reflect on your fears, expectations and skills as well as on the cultural differences and similarities between the host country and your countries of origin, to discover and deconstruct stereotypes.
This training session will help you:
- Develop critical thinking skills.
- Develop self-esteem and self-confidence.
- Reflect on the cultural differences and similarities between the host country and the country of their origins.
Complete the following activities:
- Think for a while and write down on red cards your fears, on green cards your expectations and on blue cards the skills you have brought with you to the country you currently live. Then find a partner and present what you have written on the cards
- Form a team of 4 people to work together. Share within the team your typical situations in everyday life in the “new” country in which you felt alienated, an intercultural misunderstanding. Select one of the situations and act it out for other groups. At the height of the conflict stop and freeze, and other participants will step in and try to resolve the situation differently.
This activity includes best practices of Stratis Consulting provided for the project DARE - Day One Alliance for Employment that is funded by Iceland, Liechtenstein and Norway through the EEA and Norway Grants Fund for Youth Employment.
Consigue la insignia de actividad
Obtener subtítulo de la insignia de actividad
Earners of this badge participated in the integration training session on migrant empowerment and employment trends as part of the DARE - Day One Alliance for Employability project. The aim of this training session was to reflect on the fears, expectations, cultural differences and similarities.
This badge is the digitally verified micro-credential that you got to know the following:
- develop critical thinking skills;
- develop self-esteem and self-confidence;
- reflect on the cultural differences and similarities between the host country and the country of their origins;
- understand and appreciate cultural differences.
The project is funded by Iceland, Liechtenstein and Norway through the EEA and Norway Grants Fund for Youth Employment.
Emitido por el organizador o escaneando el código QR
Complete training session activities.