Get ready to step into someone's shoes!
During this training session you will empathise with others and thus develop alternative perspectives. In order to understand this, you will create an Empathy Map for your own innovative idea.
This training session will help you to:
- Understand what an empathy map is.
- Know various terms such as: Empathy, Target Group, clientele, Competition, Change of Perspective, Respect.
- Give reasons for your decisions, in oral and written form.
Complete the following activities:
1. Form a group
Form a team of 5 or 6 people to work together.
2. Develop the Empathy Map
How to use an Empathy Map
3. Presentation of the Empathy Map
Presentation will help you to understand and develop empathy with potential customers.
4. Self reflection
This activity includes best practices of IFTE (Initiative for Teaching Entrepreneurship) provided for the project DARE - Day One Alliance for Employment that is funded by Iceland, Liechtenstein and Norway through the EEA and Norway Grants Fund for Youth Employment.
Get activity badge
Get activity badge subtitle
Earners of this badge participated in the Employment Lab training session on business idea development as part of the DARE - Day One Alliance for Employability project. The aim of this training session was to empathise with others in order to better adjust business ideas.
This badge is the digitally verified micro-credential that you got to know the following:
- Put yourself in other people’s shoes.
- Identify and seize opportunities.
- Make a persuasive presentation.
- Summarise thoughts on an Empathy Map, highlighting its strengths and solutions.
The project is funded by Iceland, Liechtenstein and Norway through the EEA and Norway Grants Fund for Youth Employment.
Issued by organiser or scanning QR code
Complete all the training session activities.