Get ready to learn about the importance of integration!
This activity will give you an opportunity to reflect on your understanding of integration, formulate your expectations, fears and skills and discuss integration barriers.
This training session will help you:
- develop realistic approach;
- compromise as required for better results;
- reflect and promote your own culture and values (cultural heritage) aiming at breaking stereotypes against the culture;
- develop critical thinking skills;
- develop self-esteem and self-confidence.
Complete the following activities:
- Story of your name: where does the name come from, what is the meaning of the name, why did your parents give you this name?
- According to the criterion try to get together in the respective groups as fast as possible.
- Write down six qualities you think you have. Find a person with whom you have three qualities in common, then find a group of 3 people with whom you have 2 qualities in common, and finally find a group of 6 people with whom you have 1 quality in common.
This activity includes best practices of Stratis Consulting provided for the project DARE - Day One Alliance for Employment that is funded by Iceland, Liechtenstein and Norway through the EEA and Norway Grants Fund for Youth Employment.
Get activity badge
Get activity badge subtitle
Earners of this badge participated in the importance of integration training session on migrant empowerment as part of the DARE - Day One Alliance for Employability project. The aim of this training session was to reflect the understanding of integration, formulate expectations, fears and skills and discuss integration barriers.
This badge is the digitally verified micro-credential that you got to know the following:
- meaning of integration and refer to examples from different historical periods and places;
- recognise and appreciate integration as a critical factor for the development of both communities and individuals;
- discover and understand yourself better (personality, competences, qualities, virtues and weaknesses).
The project is funded by Iceland, Liechtenstein and Norway through the EEA and Norway Grants Fund for Youth Employment.
Issued by organiser or scanning QR code
Complete training session activities.