Get ready to learn key entrepreneurship skills!
During this training session you will understand the key entrepreneurship concepts, what they mean and what they give for a business. You will also learn about entrepreneurship skills and organisational positions.
This training session will help you to know:
- Key business terms and glossary.
- Types and styles of leadership.
- Key actors in any business.
Complete the following activities:
- Learn key concepts for entrepreneurship skills.
- Discuss with others what is a leadership.
- Finding out the differences between Entrepreneur, Board of Directors and Managers.
This activity includes best practices of WKO (Austrian Federal Economic Chamber) provided for the project DARE - Day One Alliance for Employment that is funded by Iceland, Liechtenstein and Norway through the EEA and Norway Grants Fund for Youth Employment.
Get activity badge
Get activity badge subtitle
Earners of this badge participated in the Employment Lab training session on entrepreneurship skills as part of the DARE - Day One Alliance for Employability project. The aim of this training session was to understand the key entrepreneurship concepts and what they give for a business.
This badge is the digitally verified micro-credential that you got to know the following:
- Understand the operational environment of business.
- Understand key concepts of the world of business.
The project is funded by Iceland, Liechtenstein and Norway through the EEA and Norway Grants Fund for Youth Employment.
Issued by organiser or scanning QR code
Complete training session activities.