Earners of this badge participated in the Employment Lab training session on business idea development as part of the DARE - Day One Alliance for Employability project. The aim of this training session was to develop ideas and provide justifications.
This badge is the digitally verified micro-credential that you got to know the following:
- Develop ideas and provide justification on why they should be implemented.
- Find arguments for ideas in a structured way.
- Communicate well with other people.
- Work with others and maximise the use of individual skills.
- Networking and developing collaborations.
- Express your opinion in the form of an argument with supporting reasons, details, or facts.
- Listen to an argument, identify uncertainties, and reformulate them into questions.
The project is funded by Iceland, Liechtenstein and Norway through the EEA and Norway Grants Fund for Youth Employment.